Monday, September 7, 2009

You won't know...

I was happily on a day off with accompanying mom for breakfast
Out of sudden, the client called me, asking for some helps
It turn me into hassle, feeling being trouble, my face turned to sour
While talking to the client on the phone, I tried to calm down and to assist
After the call, i re-think myself... why I reacted like this?
Is this something really trouble me?
"Hey, just do your best to help" I was telling to myself
What I am trying to say here, is... you won't know what the next minute you are...
It can be continue being happy, or it might turn into sour
You won't know...
To keep on to be happy, that's you should know how to control your emotion..
To something that isn't big deal at all, don't act emotionally...
You should act with calm, think wisely... thing might turn out differently!
I know saying is easy, rather than doing it in real...
But at least I am trying to be a person good in handling my Emotional Intelligence(EQ)!

p.s. should you see me lost of somehow in my EQ handling, tell me, remind me... last resort is slap me! Wake me up! hahaha...

4 comments: