I know life is full of ups and downs
Talk about the "downs"... the most recent one...
My car keeps on giving me problem... 7478 got heaty!!!
Sent it fixed last week, it's back again now...
No worry, i will send it for fix again tomorrow...
I know, my 7478 is getting aging... I understand!
Another recent one... work isn't getting well...
Messy work plans as client keeps on pending the project...
No worry, i have went in to drive them back to seat...
Follow me, let me lead you the way!
Also another quite recent one too....
Neighbour stay behind told me my house's water tank was leaking
Water have been flowing non-stop into the drain at the back of my house's downstair
I could not see it, as I am staying in a town house (the upstair)...
No worry, i told my neighbour, i will check it out...
Simple checking i have done:
I make sure no water usage in the house as at that time
Then I went out of my house, water meter reading was not running as at that time
Thus, suspect my next door neighbour's water tank got leaking (our 2 water tanks put at the same roof top)...Opps.... I must tell my next door neighbour about this!!!
I won't afraid on these so called "downs"...
There aren't the worst... and i won't fall down easily!
I will take it and sort it out one by one...
Life should be like this.... Ups and downs
Then only i will treasure the happiness and learn the troubles!
No comments:
Post a Comment