Friday, December 25, 2009

Review of 2009

It's closing the chapter of 2009 soon, and going to start the new chapter of 2010...

Let see what have i done at 2009:
I started to blog @ blogspot, other than myspace.
I have started to groom my furkids by myself.
I have bought iPhone for myself... I'm still so in love with it now!
I have visited to Bali, at the mid of year 2009.
I have continue working on projects with regular client, Pana Com.
I have made some new friends this year, some became closed to each other.

And do let see what i want to do at 2010:

I want to re-finance my house loan.
I want to buy a camera, DSLR or Semi Pro?
I want to go Mt Kota Kinabalu Climb.

I want to save more money.
I want to visit my friends at Sydney.
I want to buy a new car.

What I wish to have at 2010:

I wish to have pay increment.
I wish to have bonus.

Good Bye 2009, and welcome 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment