Friday, May 14, 2010

Wonder of Opinion

Today, I was having my breakfast alone, and started some thinking by myself. Opinion... what is opinion about? Sound simple, I found its meaning from my wordweb, Opinion = "A personal belief or judgment that is not founded on proof or certainty", it's about thinking, a perception, a point of view of someone.

Normally, we like to ask our friends, "how is the movie, nice or not?" "how is the food, tasty or not?"... This is where we are asking for opinion. The person can answer with a good comment or with a bad comment. As simple as, i like the bowl of curry noodle doesn't mean that my friend like the same bowl of curry noodle too, it's totally based on personal preference. Just that, when majority of the peoples like the same bowl of curry noodle, it claimed as "Good, Tasty, Yummy Noodle".

As of this, somehow our opinion, our preference will group us into the society with the group of peoples with almost the same of preferences. Like me, I like to eat, travel... so do my group of friends too. You won't join the group who is totally opposite of your preference, though exceptional for your family, your partner.

And, it's depending on someone to accept the opinion or not, he can agree or disagree. For me, I like to share opinion with friends and family, and from within of the sharing, I might change my opinion, with what's the person told me is more sensible than what I am thinking. I am not blindly follow, but i will digest what was being shared with me. Ya, I am promoting myself here, i am a reasonable person... hahahaha...

So, i am always ready to share with my family and my friends ... it did enlighten me somehow, sometimes... and this is also improving my human communication with others, start with thinking before speaking.

2 comments:

  1. Yay.. think before speak XD Agree with you.
    There's nothing wrong promote youself here. It's you "personal" blog anyway :)

    Cheers,
    May :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. be sensible ma.. haha... think before speak is a good practice we all must learn.

    Ya, blogging to promote myself, that's y i blog... haha... kidding....

    ReplyDelete