Sunday, July 11, 2010

A Tiring but Happy Saturday!

Yesterday, I did the routines...
The dust on my TV cabinet, console cabinet, my house is near to NKVE, easily get dusty...
The bushes of grass are growing at the side of my driveway... so messy!
The stuffs in my drawer, pieces here and there... empty boxes, empty bottles...
The sticky floor, caused by 2 furkids walk in and out often, here and there...
The dusty fans... with fur from furkids plus dust...
This is consider as a major cleaning done to my house in this Saturday.
I cleaned every single thing i mentioned above... throw away the unwanted stuff too.
Follow with the bath for my furkids... It's a tiring one, but I am happy to do so!
Finally my home sweet home is clean and tidy!
It's a tiring but happy Saturday...!

p/s: today, I supervise my bro to clean his house.. and now he just done that!!! hahahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment