Sunday, December 5, 2010

Another Yummy!

Oh, I love chee cheong fun (Eng: Steamed Rice Rolls) very much.
But on selected stalls only, found few good ones in Ipoh, my hometown, Singapore and also in KL, this is the one I took near to the area of  Petaling Street, the food stalls next to the wet market, one of the famous found in the city.
A plate in regular size is selling at RM2.00, cheap! Just a plain one with chili sauce and sweet sauce with sesame, yummy!

Then opposite the chee cheong fun stall, there's a yong tofu (Eng: fish paste stuffs), it's another best selling found here. This is one of the delicious local foods here. The fish paste was filled into chili, lady fingers, tofu, dumpling paste, fu chok and put in deep fried. Then will be served with soup. RM1 for each yong tofu, few pieces will be filling my stomach, a yummy one too!

I forgot about the name of the wet market, its location is behind the Guan Ti Temple famous at the area of Petaling Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment