I believe everything happens for a reason. It's a cycle of chain reaction. When there's something happened, there's no way of blaming or arguing. But to find way to resolve it and don't repeat the same thing happen again if that something is a wrong thing or a mistake, however if it's the right thing, it should be always repeat in our daily life.
No one is perfect in this world, I am not. Thus I always remind myself to do the right things, tho' I did mistakes too. I keep telling myself, I can't repeat doing the mistake. I took the mistake as lesson I learnt. So happen to my family and friend around me, I advice them the similar. It's hard for us to take it when mistake happened, so do me. Do take time to calm down, re-think, digest and find way to improve. This is the right thing we should do. It's important we always look forward but not backward.
We will grow wiser with what we have experienced everyday in our life. Take the mistake as lesson, take the right one as practice. Everything will turn better then.
No comments:
Post a Comment