~ GOING HOLIDAY ~
I just had my mid-year holiday break
I was visiting Krabi, I love travelling. Next I want to go Phuket.
holiday break always re-charge me from the busy working life and routine lifestyle
It sparks up my life!
This time, the holiday break was with my sister and the kids
Kind of a different one, from being with friends
But it's all fun filled!

We all enjoyed the holiday!
~ CITY LIFE ~
Home sweet home is always the best of my territory, my comfy place.
Sleep, eat, play, rest, work, clean... all happen in this place.
Project after holiday, cleaning my dressing room cum working room.
It's so clean and tidy now! I am happy now!
Enjoying good healthy and tasty homecook.
Homecook is always better and cheaper as compare eating out there.
So we cook more!
Yet, occasionally... we did dine out.
Finding good foods is still going on.
Dining out with good friend is a must
Sharing of good foods, good talks and we are good friends forever.
We are having hot and hazy days recently,
Chilling out with beers wasn't really chill me off.
Thinking of soaking in a pool with the beer might be working better.
But it's adviced to cut down all out-door activities;
Emm, I shall have the beer in the bath tub then...
Too bad, my house got no bath tub!
Cheer... life is precious!
Keep up the good fun way of living!
Happy go lucky... that's my life always!









No comments:
Post a Comment