Fur-kids back to hometown at month of June
As I was away for my mid-year holiday
They were away from me for almost a month
Last trip back to hometown, they were so happy to see me again
Both came to hug my leg while wagging their tails
Bonnie was like a mouse pointer, sticking to me whenever I go in the house.
Bobby kept his eye on me too.
Till the day I packed stuff to leave hometown for PJ
They knew that I'm leaving again
They saw me packed their stuff in their bag
They started getting excited, as they knew they will be back to PJ with me
Mum tried to hold both fur-kids by hugging them in her arms
They struggled, and pushed their body down
They told my mum... "We wanna go home"
Finally, they jumped in the car, found their comfort seat in the car
Follow me back to PJ home sweet home
Both were so happy to be home at PJ
They are part of my life, we company each other all these years
We love each other
I am happy to have them with me, I know they do feel the same too.
Bobby
Bonnie
I treat my fur-kids, part of my family.


No comments:
Post a Comment