Friday, January 7, 2011

It's Not Too Late to Review

No, no, no... It's not too late to review...
What I have done at year 2010...? Did I make my wishes of 2010...?
I wrote the post at the year end of 2009... I wished for....

I want to re-finance my house loan.
>> House Loan not matured yet, wait till this year April for re-finance :)

I want to buy a camera, DSLR or Semi Pro?

>> I bought a Micro Four Third Camera, Panasonic GF1, no regret of buying it! :)

I want to go Mt Kota Kinabalu Climb.
>> I climbed the mountain, not only the hills. Proud of myself in achieving this in my life :)

I want to save more money.
>> I still have to save more money.... more more more...

I want to visit my friends at Sydney.
>> I didn't visit my friends at Sydney. This plan was put on-hold till my other buddies are free. :)

I want to buy a new car.
>> I bought a new car at end of the 2010... waiting for my new car to reach now :)

What else I have done?....
I did spent more times with family and friends
I learned more to improve my emotion handling
I changed my job, I am now back to PJ for my work
I made new friends and met some old times friends
I have wrote 138 posts about me, my surrounding in this blog

For 2011...
I will keep learning, continue my happy go lucky life...
I do wish for everyone in my family including myself...A good health with a happy living through out the entire year.

No comments:

Post a Comment