Sunday, May 22, 2011

25 things about Me (written at April 2009)

I happened to read my notes written in my Facebook at 4th April 2009. I feel it strongly when I was reading the notes... tho' it was written 2 years back... and up to today, most of the mentioned below are remained and some are in progress of achieving... :)


25 things about me

by Jessica Liew on Tuesday, April 7, 2009 at 10:24pm



1. I love my family, my dear mama, my dear auntie 'samyi', my dear brota, my dear sista & her 2 beloved kids, and my 2 beloved furkids bobby & bonnie.


2. I love my closed friends a.k.a buddies. I enjoy the companion with them. 

3. I still missed my oversea trips...Bangkok, Koh Samui, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Hang Zhou, Suzhou... I am too loving travelling... and there are many places in my plan now. I will make it happens! My next trip is Bali @ coming June. 

4. I am a good daughter to my mama as i know how difficult my mama raised us (we, the 3 siblings) up. I truly respect her deep in my heart.

5. I felt regret as of not able to go back hometown to see my first doggie, bolo bolo before she rest in peace. 

6. I am still single, and have no urge to start any relationship. Yet if my mr.right is here for me, i wont close the door for him. 

7. I love iPhone, and i have bought one for myself. So portion of saving gone already, and need to start saving money again. 

8. I felt happy as I able to have my own house @ my 30. I made my dream came true.

9. I always pray that my family members are always healthy. 

10. I always believe happy go lucky and this has became my life motto. 

11. I dont like to hate somebody, as i found hate somebody is tiring!

12. I was in an accident before (someone bang me from the back), was phobia of driving for a short period. But i learnt to be tough to have this overcome. Always be careful on the road now. 

13. I love to clean my house, as it's my home sweet home.

14. I started to learn cooking, and exploring more recipe now. I have cooked my first curry chicken with getting spices from Indian auntie at the wet market. My buddies were saying that's a yummy pot of curry chicken. So happieee they like my curry.

15. I have a dream, want to setup a pet shop at my 40s.

16. I am starting doing things to save the earth. 

17. I enjoy eating. 

18. I used to be a person easily cry. The first time i left my family to Singapore to work, and i cried. My diagnosis of a lump in my body, and i cried... my mama was sad with her siblings, and i cried... bro bullied me, and i cried... hahaha, but now i seldom cry. 

19. I am happy to have knew so many of closed friends a.k.a buddies from my ex-companies and current company.

20. I like to write blog, and i like to read blog.

21. I love my cousins... those we grew up together, having childhood times together!

22. I love to laugh. I like to joke... but for selected persons only. 

23. I want to keep fit, keep healthy... so i am starting to have a healthy diet, healthy life style. 

24. I learnt a lot from the team I am working with now, especially my boss, he taught me a lot.

25. I truly appreciate what i am having now, i am a contented person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment