Thursday, August 5, 2010

All The Best to You, SaSa


She is Teresa Tan, one of my best friend in my life up to now...
We knew each other at the company we work together
It have been 5 years plus

She worked for Global division, I work for Malaysia Division
She is quiet, I am talkative, but we click
I talk, she listens, she talks, I listen
I am glad to have came to know her
We shared our thoughts, interests, hobbies, problems and many many more

Today, she is leaving the company we work together
I just back from the dinner with her, to bid her farewell
I sincerely wish her all the BEST in her upcoming endeavor
I will be missing her as a colleague started today
Yet I wish our sisterhood will be keep on forever
Sa, dont forget me o~ keep in touch...
for our favourite foods, phototaking, shopping, travelling... bla bla... bla...


3 comments:

  1. Sistaaaa, thanks for everything. I appreciated very muchiii..

    End as a colleague but not last as a sista. Keep in touch and i wished you all the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya,Len... i know you know her as i know her only i know you ma... :)

    ReplyDelete