Sunday, August 1, 2010

Days without Car...

These few days, I have no car to use. So I am depending on my brother, friend and colleague to fetch me, and also taking public transport. And with this, I am able to experience the life with public transport.
It's hard for me to think of what public transport to take to work... LRT? KTM? Putra Bus? Cab? Finally, I took cab to work, as I am working onsite at client's office now, the cab fare is claimable from company. As for going home after work, I followed my colleague's car to Citibank KL, and I took the LRT at Ampang Park station. When reaching Kelana Jaya station, I called brother to fetch me on Wednesday night, and I took Rapid Putra Bus with 10 minutes walk back to home last night. RM1 per ride on the bus to my taman, it's just the distance of a bus stop.

Sharing a bit on the experiences, I got into a cab without meter chanrging on the day I met the accident, due to rushing time, I took it. The days after, I got the cabs with meter charging and good drivers, no complaint for the cab ride. While for the Putra LRT, so far so good, no broken down, reached on time, so I got no complaint this too. I just took a bus ride last night, with a short distance. The bus was starting the journey on time. The officer at the station was helpful. No complaint too!

Sound good with my experiences on the public transport. May be it was just for 2-3 days only. Friends who are taking public transport alway complaint to me how poor is public transport at our country. I personally feel that the public transport in our country need more improvements still, so for us who used to drive around will take public tranports to certain place at certain time more conveniently. And it will help much in helping the world to go green too!

I have got my car back from workshop, will be back as a driver on the road on Monday! I promise I will drive carefully :)

No comments:

Post a Comment