I am using Kiehl's Yerba Maté Tea cleanser and toner now. Both products are suiting me, who is having oily combination skin type. In fact, the products are suitable for skin types.
Yerba Maté is a kind of herb from South Africa, that contains practically all of the vitamins, to help to help maintain a healthy-looking, youthful vivacity. It is effectively removes excess oil and residue to help reveal skin's natural radiance. See more detail on the Kiehl's homepage.
Yeah, it does help to control the oil extraction on my skin, especially the T zone. The toner is mild and it soothe my skin nicely. I feel the comfy and cleanse on my skin after using it on my face.
Kiehl's consultant always give customers free sample to try on when you buy the product from the store. I came across to know Yerba Maté Tea products when I first bought the facial scrub from the store. So if you happen to buy any in the store, remember to seek the consultancy from cosultant before she gives you any free sample to try on.
Happy trying Kiehl's!
Yeah, it does help to control the oil extraction on my skin, especially the T zone. The toner is mild and it soothe my skin nicely. I feel the comfy and cleanse on my skin after using it on my face.
Kiehl's consultant always give customers free sample to try on when you buy the product from the store. I came across to know Yerba Maté Tea products when I first bought the facial scrub from the store. So if you happen to buy any in the store, remember to seek the consultancy from cosultant before she gives you any free sample to try on.
Happy trying Kiehl's!
No comments:
Post a Comment